Additions from 14.2.1 to 14.2.2
- Passwords that are created on the application have to be at least eight characters long.
- Better trace logging has been added to some of the application pages.
- Added a warning on the personal info page that warns the user that their session is about to be lost unless they move to the next page.
- Created a new SQL timecard workflow system.
- PONumber is now displayed on the order details page.
- Added a check to make sure that the users browser was an up to date version.
- The "update candidate status" email notification is now an enterprise alert.
- Added another expand link button to the timecard dashboard for viewing historical timecards.
Bug Fixes from 14.2.1 to 14.2.2
- Fixed a bug with finding which questions on the questionnaire page can reject a applicant.
- Fixed a bug when getting a SSN from the database that was missing the leading 0's.
- Fixed a bug where the adjustment tab would show up on the timecard time entry page when it was not part of the timecard template.
- Fixed a bug with the scanned timecards on the invoice details page not showing individual pages.
- Fixed a bug with the filter drop downs on the customer order search page.
- Minor fixes to the notification template editor.