Additions from 14.2.0 to 14.2.1
- Navigation buttons can now be added to the top of the application.
- Contact Messages are now created for some of the questions on the personal info page that are not displayed in Enterprise.
- Updated Telerik controls to the latest version.
- The "My Settings" and "Logout" buttons have been moved to the top of the pages.
- The timecard approval page will now save which rows the user has expanded.
- Email notifications that had been going out to servicereps are now alerts in Enterprise.
- There is a new reapply washed status and role in webcenter for companies that need their employees to reapply to the application.
Bug Fixes from 14.2.0 to 14.2.1
- Fixed validation and default dates for date text boxes on the application.
- Shift availability is now saved to the database.
- Fix a bug with generating pdf files for W2's.